BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Story

Begining a new story. The plot is pretty much laid out and I already know what I want to make happen in it, so the only thing left is actually deciding on the names of the characters and writing the actual story. I think I'll do a proper one this time but goodness knows how much this spirit can last. I'll post my main character here for now.

JANE INGRAM
- is around 17 years old when the story begins
- likes admiring beautiful flowers...especially those in Rainbow Valley
- kind and friendly though a bit of a worrywart when it comes to her sister
- brunette with matching almond shaped eyes
- enjoys walks down Hestia Lane and places like it

Setting
- around the 19th century
- in a fictional village (I haven't decided on a name yet)

Plot
- centers around Jane and her life for oh I don't know, the next seven years? It depends on how my see-saw brain decides

0 comments: