BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hectic day

Okay, so I did survive the exam. Weirdly enough, it turned out quite well. And Ah E Xuan, how dare you skip today?? Everybody just abandoned me, leaving me the poor friend-trusting girl all alone. :(
Today we have to redesign the Taman Sains. We were supposed to come out with a drawing each about our plans for it. I am no artist, plus I was totally clueless, so I have no idea what to draw. I just crap some crap up for it. Jia Yi draw so fast, we were all like 'huh? so fast?'. Alyea has beautiful handwriting, I just envy her, it's so neat and tidy.
Tomorrow have to do the Taman Sains again, so tomorrow I will be separated from my friends once more since that lot are like malas gila and don't want to do anything.

0 comments: