BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

High Schooler or Elementary Schooler?

I am a high school girl who lives a elementary school girl's life. My family is so damn conservative, I don't even have a life. All my friends get to go out and hang out with their friends, shop and visit one another but I don't get to. This life sucks. I lost my friends because of that. They don't ask me to go out with them anymore because they know that I can never say yes. They know and I feel like I am drifting apart from them, it's like I am a caged bird. I get that they are trying to protect me but I think that they are somehow taking this too far. They didn't realise that they are actually ruining my teenager life. Because of this, I lost contact with nearly all my primary school friends and I never even got to see them or hear their voices for three whole stinking years. I feel like there is an invisible wall between me and the rest of the world. I know nothing about how a high schooler's life should be because I have never experienced it. This is starting to affect my writing as well, literally. I just don't get the mood anymore.

0 comments: