BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So long, Farewell...

FAREWELL, ASIFA! WE'LL ALWAYS MISS YOU. DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!
I hate to say goodbye cause it seems very final. So instead, I'm going to say see you again. All of your friends will surely remember you and they will never forget you. When you can get the time, please keep in touch with us.

FAREWELL, SABRINI!

This is really getting out of hand. I am getting all teary right now. True friends stay with you even when you are in trouble. Which is why parting with one's friends is so heart-rendering.

I don't want to say goodbye to Amu-chan, so instead, I'll say, arigato.(Thank you)
Quote Shugo Chara: Nadeshiko to Amu, before leaving for Europe.
I believe we will meet again! You have to promise me that you will return! This is our promise.
Quote Shugo Chara: Amu to Nadeshiko(?), plane departing.

0 comments: