BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Maniac Sister

LOL. My sister somehow went and changed the lyrics of Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson. It was damn ridiculous!

Sis: Eh, Nee-chan. My version of Breakaway for the story.
Me: Hah?
Sis: It should go like this you know. I change it a little bit.
Me: Let me hear.
Sis: Grew up in a rich town, and wonder when cupid will come out, I just stare out my window. Dreaming of what could be, and if I'd end up married, I will pray. Trying hard to reach out, but when I try to speak up, felt like you will accept me. Wanted to leave here, but something felt so wrong here, so I pray, I could learn to stay....
Me: ...............(wth, the main character actually sings that?!)
Sis: Very funny right, Nee-sama?

There's more of that. She changed the WHOLE song. Then she proceeded to change Party in the USA, The Show, Single Ladies and Ever Ever After. Omigosh, my whole night was 'entertained' like that. Now she's got her hands on the lyrics of The Tide is High and Skaterboy. I'm not going to hear her version of those, am I? My poor ears need some peace and quiet.

0 comments: