BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bizzare start

Okay, so my form 4 life is off to a bizzare start. My Physics teacher is nuts. Like hell I want a teacher who tells us the fail rates in Physics is like sky high and gives us a fright take practically scared my soul out of my body. And then the pengetua says she wants to redo the class arrangements according to merit. Then my father telling me that whatever I do is up to me, and when I tell him that if 1119 is available, then I'll take 1119 and not Accounts, he went nuts at me! Hello, if I can take Accounts, do you think that I'll be in a major headache right now?!? The problem is I can't decide between EST and Accounts-and if possible 1119-and this isn't helping that he is 'forcing' me to take Accounts just because he thinks I get more credit and it's easy to score. Excuse me, but Accounts means more MATHS! I already have Add Maths and Maths, I don't need another

0 comments: