BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some Wedding Dinner

Went back to Ipoh for some relative's wedding dinner. Extremely boring since my favourite relative family wasn't invited and I was stuck with the most boring ceremony ever. I can never keep track of how many relatives I have; I seem to see more every year. Ooh, and my all-time favourite uncle was there (I don't know what to call him. He's actually the son of my father's aunt. Ah who cares! I just call them uncle and aunt.) He and his brother kept trying to get my mother drunk until my mother 'escaped' by hiding her glass and shot off to join a table with non-drinking relatives. He was so busy being the family photographer that he didn't get to eat much of the food. In the end, he sat down next to me and used the other end of my chopstick to grab a bite or two. And jeez! Can't he ever take a joke? Do I look like the type of person who has her handphone under the table and 999 on speed dial? I swear everyone is psycho, including me. Goodness knows what's wrong with the brains of my family.

p.s. Hey! Don't take this post seriously! Anyone who reads my blog can tell I tend to blab and talk nonsense.

0 comments: