BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

British Council

British Council was so fun this week. We got to use the laptops and I got to rack my brains. We were supposed to finish a story in groups within 20 minutes and Jing Yi went like "Add some of my idea-ghost haunting." And then I got stuck with the names of the characters and had to ask for help from Jing Yi and Jaclyn. Tiff and Valerie then started asking me on word choices and at first I didn't hear them cause I was doing work. Then Valerie said " You see, she ignore me." and I had to stop what I was doing in order to answer their question(s). Mei Si also used me as a dictionary. I almost finished when the teacher told us to stop. He threatened to shut down our laptop but Jing Yi and I were like "No. No. Last sentence." Then it became " Last paragraph!"
Thank goodness we did finish. Phew! I think I overworked my brain.

0 comments: