BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home again

I am back from Pangkor! Yay, finally home with my precious laptop. Pangkor turned out to be more fun than I imagined.

The first day I didn't do much since we arrived at Pangkor late in the afternoon. We did go to the beach and play in the water but that's just about it. Then later that night the adults went over to one of the apartments in the hotel to drink and play cards while me, my sister, Pui Ee and Pui Yan went to my room for a girls' night. We talked and watched tv.

We spent the morning of the second day going on a boat trip and snorkeling. I sliped and fell into the water and got hurt. I even pushed Ah Ting down with me. Not much to see under the water cause the water isn't clear enough. Then I spent the afternoon with Pui Yan and her sister, Pui Yee in their room playing cards and listening to music. Then we went to town-if you can call that a town-to shop for sea products. We also went for a banana boat ride. We didn't let go of our hands on the first round so we got a free round. Then we really fell into the water and I nearly got 'killed' by Pui Yan and Pui Yee. Most of the night was spent with another girls' night-with two more girls- with cards. Later that night, we went to KTV with the adults and stayed until midnight.

Last day, we went cycling around the island. I couldn't go far and we had to stop halfway. We didn't have any water with us but luckily, there was a man selling ice-cream. Saved by ice-cream! Then we have to say bye-bye and some of us went to Kuala Selangor for seafood.

The adults were crazy. They played games like beach ball with the rest of us. They can really play! I don't know about them, but I am exhausted! I think I am gonna crash.

0 comments: