BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Special year

24th December 2009 is a memorable date for us. PMR results came out and every single Form 3 was excited. 7As, you are finally in my grasp! It is going to be a very merry Christmas for me!

News sure travel fast. In one hour, all my relatives from KL to Perak already knew about my results. Shocked me really, the way mouths work in my family.

Esther Tang Jia Wen, you'd better bring good news to me or else... :P Hopefully I'll get to see you when school starts in 1 week.

What more can I say, straight As, taking the course I wanted to take, an old friend coming-maybe-and a no budget shopping spree, this year's Christmas will definately be a special one indeed. And I don't give a damn about what that self-centered brat gets. She can get all the As in the world but she'll ALWAYS be the same emotionless brat who lives in an expensive house with mounds of gold and gets EVERYTHING she wants.

0 comments: