BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Form 3 to Form 4

Form 3 is coming to an end. For some reason, I feel sort of down about this. To think that we'll be a year older and might be forced to face some decisions that might be hard to make. Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Some of my friends will be transfering and I won't get to see them anymore. It would be different if they are staying in KL, but all of them are going to be outstation. I hate to say goodbye to my friends, the same thing I did when I was forced to leave my childhood days behind me. I do hope we'll all stay in touch.

Esther Tang, since quite a number of students will be transfering, I guess your chances of getting admitted will be higher, won't it? Now that's something to look forward to. I could be saying adieu to some, but at the same time, I could be saying hello again to a wonderful friend of mine.

Form 4 might be hard, but if I have my group of fun-loving and wacky friends, I think I can endure the pressure of studying. After all, friends stay by each other's side, no matter what happens and no matter when as well. Even if someone needs someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, friends are always the best choice to share your feelings with ( though I don't think anger and fury counts).

0 comments: