BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Last day of Form 3; Last day of 3B 2009

Goodbye to Form 3! I LOVE YA ALL, 3 BERDIKARIANS!!!!! Vero, Li Ann, E Xuan, Celia, Sarah, Asther, Anis, Madiha and Peh See, I love you guys too! All of you contributed in making my Form 3 year happy and fun. I will be counting on you lot in making my remaining school years interesting and fun as well.

I didn't realize that my Geo group had won in the competition. I am so happy and surprised. Taman Sains got 2 hampers!!! We split up the snacks and the whole Bilik Pameran turned into a Picnic Haven.

Celia said she was glad that school ended because she don't have to see the teachers' faces anymore. But I pity the librarians since they have to go to school just for stock-checking. Poor Vero, Shakthy, Jia Yi, Jasmine and other Form 3 librarians...

3 Berdikari of 2009 has officially disbanded. Next year, we'll all be split into different classes depending on our results and choice of subjects. I sure will miss the all-girls class fun we had this year.

0 comments: