BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

SPM Student

so in year 2010, I'll officially be an advanced student in British Council. Finally, I will be a SPM student...but what about IELTS? I wanna take it!

Can you believe my luck when I found out that out of my usual group, only ME and Valerie got into SPM class?? Valerie will be form 5 next year anyway. The others are going to some class I've never heard before. YA-UI. Lucky Jia Yi is going to SPM class with me or I'll be lonesome...

I hope I get a certificate this year. I have to talk to Tom and ask if I can get the report and certificate-if got-earlier since I won't be in KL for the final lesson of the year. Sad, cannot be with those wacky gals... :( Can I not go to Pangkor? Since I don't want to meet those two damn 'beaches'. Plus I've already been there once and I DIDN'T LIKE IT THERE.

0 comments: