BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME

Home at last. After 4 days of being stuck in Bali, I'm so glad I'm back. To tell the truth, I didn't particulary enjoy this trip. First I have to be stuck in a dumb plane for 4 hours because we only found out about the delay AFTER everybody boarded the plane. And then our so called 3 star accomodation turned out to be like negative 3 star. We had to switch hotels because nobody wanted to stay in the hotel. Then a walk on the street with shops that are extremely dusty and that set my nose off. Then the prices of the stuff are sky high and I ended up not buying anything that day.

I did remember to buy stuff for my friends of course. I'll give it to you girls when I see you. Uhm...okay I did forget someone but it's not my friends. I forgot to include my cousins. So my cousins won't get pretty stuff like my friends do but it's not really bad.

I met an Australian tour guide who was on holiday. She didn't like Bali and can't say I blame her. She told me she wanted to go home the first day she arrived at Bali, just like I did. She gave us some tips on how to avoid being mobbed by people who sell stuff on the streets.

Kuta beach sucks. The beach is filthy and we can't swim there. Nusa Dua beach is pretty. I went jet skiing and I got to drive a jet ski! WOOHOOO! My dad was sitting behind me and he kept shouting in my ear "SLOW DOWN!" cause I gunned the motor and went speeding across the sea. Wakakakaka. I loved the speed. It was fabulous. My sister won't go on it. She went shell collecting. That was the only thing I liked about my trip. That and kite shopping. Oh, and I suppose talking to someone else from other countries as well.

0 comments: