BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

My Busy Hols

Tomorrow I'll be going to Bali after months of waiting. My whole holiday is packed with activities. I can't believe I dont really have much time left for doing whatever I wish this holiday. I'll be in Bali from tomorrow till the 25th. Then I'll probably be off to Thailand on the 27th till the 28th. Then comes the movie session with Esther on the 1st. Then Pangkor trip on the 11th till the 13th. Then a gathering on the 22nd. Then there probably will be another Christmas party held by my mother's childhood friend, whose kids are my childhood friends. Then a dinner on the 27th, so I'll be gone from 26th till 28th. Then results come out and ba-da-bing comes the year 2010. School starts. In between all this, there could still be some other activities such as British Council year end term and Vero's little party. OH WHAT A BUSY HOLIDAY!

0 comments: