BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Notable Mentions

Some notable mentions here in my life:

Aleya Abdul Aziz- for being such a brilliant monitor, leader and friend. You are a fab friend!
Nur Nasuha- for being a great pal who listens to my worries.
Chew Vy Vyan- for contributing to the class fun we had this year.
Shakthy- for reading my work, commenting on them and being a dependable friend.
Adeeba- for encouraging me to break through the indecisive zone.
Najwa- for being a great company no matter when.
Ng Wen Yi- for being who you are.
Skye- for being helpful whenever I asked.
Natalie- for helping me continue having a chance in speaking Mandarin.
Veronica- for relieving my stress and making me laugh.
E Xuan- for being loyal and just plain being you.
Celia- for...well, being yourself. The girl who dislikes sweet stuff and loves action anime/movies and reading manga.
Li Ann- for hearing me out when I needed to rant.
Sarah- for being a dependable friend.
Peh See- for being wacky and loud and loyal.
Jia Yi- my British Council friend.

THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL AND FUN YEAR! YOU GUYS ARE JUST FINE THE WAY YOU ARE, AND THAT'S YOUR MOST VALUABLE TREASURE. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS JUST THE WAY YOU GUYS ARE.

For those I didn't mention, don't worry. You lot are still important in my life. It's the same for all of you. It's just that if I mention everyone, I would be blogging till tomorrow morning.

0 comments: